Friday, December 8, 2006

Tick-tock... It's almost party time!

Nails painted slapper red. Check.
Hair styled and sprayed within an inch of its roots. Check.
Sexy frilly nickers on. Check.
Super-short skirt in bag, ready to put on just before party. Check.
Super tight shirt already on (just a little sneak preview of things to come!) Check.
Loads of glitter and perfume in cleavage. Check.
Party make-up on. Still busy with that, so half-check.
Bling. Check.
Gum, fags, condoms. Check.

My first proper Christmas office party...

Fuck, I've got butterflies in my stomach! I almost feel like that time when we went skinny dipping in someone's backyard and got caught by the police! Lucky for us they took pity on a bunch of naked chicks and let us go... But only after getting a good eyefull!

Anyway, I am now officially locked, loaded and ready to rumble. God, I wish I could bring C along. I don't know when last I went out without her. We'd be taking the piss out of everyone, get plastered and just have loads of fun.

Maybe I can sneak her in a bit later...

Watch out stuffy, boring office people - the Essex gates have been left open and the girls are coming out!

No comments: